How Much Alimony Will the Judge Award You?
If he or she decides to grant alimony, the judge will consider factors like…
- The duration of your marriage
- Standard of living during the marriage
- Marital misconduct or fault
- Physical and emotional condition
- Educated background
- Employment history and earning potential
- Expenses and needs
- Marital and Nonmarital properties
- Child Custody
- Tax Consequences
- Other support obligations
- Other factors the court deems relevant
Schedule a Consultation
Don’t wait. Get in touch with Duncan and Nobles LLC today to discuss your situation with a committed attorney in Rock Hill and Fort Mill, SC today.
Why Choose Duncan and Nobles LLC?
Choose Duncan and Nobles LLC to represent you in court in Rock Hill, Fort Mill, or surrounding areas.
Duncan and Nobles LLC will represent you as you’re seeking alimony. We’re a local family law firm based in Rock Hill and Fort Mill, SC. Our attorneys are licensed to practice in North and South Carolina.